Answer the following questions "True" or "False" in the comments section. The answers will be posted this weekend so check back and see how gullible you really are.
Note: not all questions are false . . . or are they ;)
1. President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. If you get hit hard enough on your elbow, you can pass out.
4. The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
5. Cats were so revered in ancient Egyptian society, that a cat named Heostophus was the pharaoh for almost ten years.
6. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers
failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
7. The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.
Post your answers in the comments and keep checking back to discover "Are You as Gullible as Katie Valentine?"
Results show that Katie's score was a REMARKABLE 5 out of 7 . . .
Kathryn Hilger's score was a VERY IMPRESSIVE 2 out of 7 . . . fail!!!
Elizabeth Triplett scored a 1 out 7 . . . EPIC FAIL!!!
Riley Manning is in the lead with a 6 out of 7!!! AWESOME!!!
Allison Logsdon scored a 5 out of 7!!! good job :D
Meg Britton-Mehlisch (spelling?) scores a 4 out of 7!!! average job meg . . .
Lauren Steele is tied for the lead with Riley with a score of 6 out of 7!!! The competition heats up :O
Answers up this weekend :D